On the 24th March 2020 in Birmingham, SORCE will host the UK’s first Housing Association Intranet Summit. The 1-day event will bring together Housing Associations from across the UK to share intranet knowledge and insight and network with likeminded professionals.
The event has been created in response to a growing demand for intranet insight from the Housing sector, John Nicklin Managing Director of SORCE “ We are really honoured to be able to plug the housing sector intranet knowledge gap and be able to share with you, our own and our clients intranet experiences within this changing landscape”.
The 1-day event is going to be packed full of industry insight from the likes of Citizen Housing, Riverside Housing and Catriona Fountain of Lunar comms. It’s a great chance to see some of the best Housing Association intranets in action. The day has been designed to enable delegates to:
• Understand the changing Housing Association Landscape and the impact this has on your intranet
• See Housing Association intranets in action
• Discover how you can embrace change and future proof your intranet with continual development
• Make sense of the changing workplace trends
• Network with likeminded professionals
This event is complementary, but spaces are limited. If you would like to register for this event please visit https://ask.sorce.co.uk/housingassociationintranetsummit.
If you have any questions about this event, please call Sue McKillop at SORCE on 01635 551777